Greater EBiz’s vision is to provide the small and mid-size business community with an affordable one-stop solution for establishing and maintaining an effective Internet presence.
Our complete service offerings include:
- Web site design
- Domain name registration
- Fast and reliable shared and dedicated web hosting
- SSL Certificates
- Custom website application development
- Software Engineering
Outsourcing Internet functions to Greater EBiz enables companies to focus on their core business, while avoiding the high costs and technical complexities associated with establishing and managing an effective Internet presence in-house.
Greater EBiz is owned and managed by David Disbrow who has over 25 years of experience in the computer industry and a degree in Computer Science and Engineering. David has been involved in the development of manufacturing test systems, banking systems, medical instrumentation as well as web design and Internet application design. His expertise includes:
- C, C++
- jQuery, jQuery UI, JSON
- Responsive Designs
What differentiates David from most web designers is his professional background as a software engineer and wide range of practical knowledge gained from working for Whirlpool, Control Data, Banctec, and Biomerieux. David brings a level of professionalism and understanding to each project you can count on.
RESUME OF DAVID B. DISBROW
1373 Conrad Ct.
Mcloud, OK 74851
work 405 396 9330
My web site designs have been completed ahead of time and have resulted in more business for my clients. In many cases, the web design paid for itself in less than one year. My customers have been very satisfied with my work and not only return with new projects of their own but also recommend me to others.
Other strengths include good communication, analytical and problem solving skills. I am an easy going person to work with a can do attitude and enjoy working in a team environment or on my own.
2012 to present Levant Technologies
- Contracting position
- Requires analyzing customer requirements and determining changes to existing code base and then
implementing and testing the changes
2002 to present GREATER-EBIZ, LLC (owner) www.greater-ebiz.com
- Services: web hosting, web design, e-commerce, Internet marketing, consulting
- Responsibilities: Marketing and development
- For most small projects, WordPress was used and was a good way to meet the customer requirements quickly and give them the ability to maintain their website. Expert knowledge of WordPress and writing WordPress plugins was required.
2006 to 2010 ICX/Nomadics, Oklahoma City, OK (consulting engineer)
- Occasional part time work as a consulting engineer.
- Responsible for writing specifications and C++ coding.
- Developed online documentation tool in PHP/MySQL to generate and track design requirements and specification.
1995 to 2003 BIOMERIEUX (formerly ORGANON TEKNIKA), Oklahoma City, OK (full time position)
- Product: “BacT/ALERT 3D”, microbiology lab equipment used in clinical and industrial labs for detection of bacterial organisms.
- Responsibilities: software development team leader, development of product and design specifications, implementation and verification testing of product code, product documentation, educating and supporting field service and customer service departments.
- Skills/Knowledge: Object oriented design and analysis, Rational Rose OOAD case tool, SMX real time operating system, Borland and Microsoft C++ compilers, real and protected mode software implementation for 80×86 processors, Laboratory Information System interfacing, FDA(Federal Drug Administration) regulations
7/98 to 7/01 IMAGE SYSTEMS INTERNATIONAL, Oklahoma City, OK (consultant position)
- Product: “ASIS”, a high speed image capture and processing system for check processing
- Responsibilities: Consulting design engineer responsible for analysis design and implementation of real time software for product
- Skills/Knowledge: Microsoft C++ and MFC development, Windows NT, image processing, Ethernet TCP/IP
- UNIVERSITY OF EVANSVILLE, Evansville, IN
B.S. Computer Science and Engineering
(combined electrical engineering and computing science degrees)
- Registered Professional Engineer, State of Oklahoma, 1997-2004